A QVCC student is…
- a recent high school graduate
- a student with a GED
- a United States Veteran
- a mom or a dad
- a person looking for a new career
- someone interested in taking courses for personal enrichment
A QVCC student is someone who wants to take the next step to further their education. There are many options on how to START:
- Begin part-time: days, evenings or online.
- Enroll as a full-time student.
- Take one course that interests you.
- Embark on a short-term certificate program.
- Pursue a degree program
Meet some of our students
Alex Spotlight Final from QVCC on Vimeo.