Start or Continue Your Bachelor Degree and Your Credits Will Transfer
Welcome! Transfer for a DEBT-FREE Education at QVCC
There is so much uncertainty across the nation and here in Connecticut due to the current health crisis. The college you attended last year may not be able to offer an experience on campus that meets your expectations for the cost you will have to pay. Now is the time to transfer to QVCC for the fall semester. QVCC holds regional accreditation which means that the credits you earn here are portable and can be transferred to both in-state and out-of-state public and private universities.
QVCC does NOT participate in Federal Student Loan Programs and financial aid is in the form of Federal and State grants and support from the QVCC Foundation. Start or continue your degree at QVCC this fall..you won’t be sorry!
- Academic degrees and certificate programs
- Degree pathways with our partners at the Connecticut State Universities for seamless admission with junior status.
- Guaranteed Admissions Program with the University of Connecticut
- ABLE Transfer Program with Nichols College.
High-quality education which will save you THOUSANDS
In State Tuition Comparison
Out of State Tuition Comparison
* Based on 2020-2021 tuition and fees for a full time Connecticut commuter student without impact of financial aid.