Did you know more than a third of QVCC’s students are older than 24?
At QVCC, we recognize that adult learners face challenges in returning to school that traditional students right out of high school do not. Do you have a full-time or part-time job? QVCC offers evening classes. Do you have a family or dependents to support and care for? QVCC offers a variety of online and hybrid classes.
Our faculty, staff, and advisors are eager to help you transition back into the classroom with a clear academic plan to further your education and to achieve your personal, academic, and career goals. We understand your unique challenges as an adult learner and are committed to providing the flexibility you need.
Apply today and get accepted this week!
• It is ALWAYS free to apply
• Guaranteed acceptance with a high school degree or GED
• More than 50 degrees and certificates
• Seamless transfer to 4-year colleges
• Low-cost and high-quality education
QVCC’s Admissions Team is here to help answer your questions and help you move through the admissions process.
Email admissions at email@example.com or schedule an appointment.
Attend QVCC for free with PACT – Connecticut’s free community college program!
FREE tuition for ALL ages!
You don’t have to be a recent high school graduate to attend for free. If you meet the PACT criteria, you can attend for free!
There is NO application process to qualify for PACT free tuition.
· Apply for financial aid
· Be a resident of the State of Connecticut
· Be a graduate of ANY Connecticut high school, GED program, or home school program
· Must be attending college for the first time
· Enroll as a full-time student (12+ credits) & stay full-time
· You must enroll in a credit degree or certificate program
Learn more at QVCC.edu/pact.
Degrees and Certificates
QVCC offers more than 50 academic associate degrees or certificate programs. No matter what field you are interested in, you can be assured that an education from QVCC will better your future.
Not ready for a degree or certificate? Learn more about QVCC’s short-term, job-focused training courses.
Who are adult learners?
- They’re usually 24 or older.
- They’ve postponed going to college for at least one year following high school.
- They may have already started college as a traditional student but needed to take time off.
- They’re usually employed full-time.
- They’re looking to enhance their professional lives or may be switching careers.