Check your College Email as often as possible so you don’t miss important messages from your professors, financial aid, advisors, and the college regarding closures, events and more.
How to Access College Email
Student Services Mission Statement
Student Services provides inclusive, holistic programming and services that foster student engagement and promote learning, personal growth, and success.
Accountability & Growth
- Create a community that promotes equitable opportunities and success for all students to achieve their academic goals;
- Develop a welcoming, inclusive environment that cultivates a sense of belonging and emphasizes To provide students with comprehensive educational planning and support to reinforce a vigorous academic experience;
- Advocate for and help students navigate barriers to education by increasing awareness of – and access to – resources addressing needs such as mental health, food insecurity, transportation, employment, and childcare;
- Encourage open communication that inspires a culture of kindness, collaboration, and accountability for student success;
- Use data driven strategies and proven best practices in our daily operations, decision-making, and plans for continuous improvement to support the educational development of all students.
- Student Services adheres to the American College Personnel Association’s (ACPA) ethical standards guidelines as detailed in its “Standards of Ethical Principles”.