LOG INTO YOUR STUDENT EMAIL
- Connect to MyCommNet
- In the right column, under “Other Resources” select “Office 365/Student Email”
- Select “Email” in the right navigation and follow the instructions
QVCC Student Services
Student Services provides inclusive, holistic programming and services that foster student engagement and promote learning, personal growth, and success.
Accountability & Growth, Collaboration, Equity, Integrity, Kindness
The goals of Student Services are
1. To create a community that promotes equitable opportunities and success for all students to achieve their academic goals;
2. To develop a welcoming, inclusive environment that cultivates a sense of belonging and emphasizes our commitment to all students;
3. To provide students with comprehensive educational planning and support to reinforce a vigorous academic experience;
4. To advocate for and help students navigate barriers to education by increasing awareness of – and access to – resources addressing needs such as mental health, food insecurity, transportation, employment, and childcare;
5. To encourage open communication that inspires a culture of kindness, collaboration, and accountability for student success;
6. To use data driven strategies and proven best practices in our daily operations, decision-making, and plans for continuous improvement to support the educational development of all students.
Student Services adheres to the American College Personnel Association’s (ACPA) ethical standards guidelines as detailed in its “Standards of Ethical Principles” https://www.myacpa.org/sites/default/files/Ethical_Principles_Standards.pdf.