Computer Lab Hours
CSCU Online HelpDesk
Microsoft Office 365
NetID Password Reset
NetID Look Up
Download Microsoft Teams
Android Device | iPhone/iPad/iOS | MacOS or Windows
Check your College Email as often as possible so you don’t miss important messages from your professors, financial aid, advisors, and the college regarding closures, events and more.
How to Access College Email
- Visit www.outlook.com and sign in using your NetID and password.
- Log onto myCommNet and select “Access college email” toward the center of the screen.
- Download Outlook onto your device and log in using your NetID and password:
iPhone/iPad | Android | MacOS or Windows
All things academic – courses, programs, graduation, and more – can be found below.
Instructor Office Hours
Programs of Study
Testing & Tutoring
Academic Engagement Policy from QVCC on Vimeo.
The IT ServiceNow portal is here to help you solve your IT questions or needs. You can use ServiceNow to request assistance or visit the HelpDesk to search for troubleshooting guides and access help 24/7 by phone or chat.
Need to find college policies or program information? Is there a form you need to fill out? Here’s where to look.
Student Services Mission Statement
Student Services provides inclusive, holistic programming and services that foster student engagement and promote learning, personal growth, and success.
Accountability & Growth
- Create a community that promotes equitable opportunities and success for all students to achieve their academic goals;
- Develop a welcoming, inclusive environment that cultivates a sense of belonging and emphasizes To provide students with comprehensive educational planning and support to reinforce a vigorous academic experience;
- Advocate for and help students navigate barriers to education by increasing awareness of – and access to – resources addressing needs such as mental health, food insecurity, transportation, employment, and childcare;
- Encourage open communication that inspires a culture of kindness, collaboration, and accountability for student success;
- Use data driven strategies and proven best practices in our daily operations, decision-making, and plans for continuous improvement to support the educational development of all students.
- Student Services adheres to the American College Personnel Association’s (ACPA) ethical standards guidelines as detailed in its “Standards of Ethical Principles”.