Schedule an appointment
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR COLLEGE EMAIL
Method 1: MyCommNet
- Visit my.commnet.edu
- Use the the right column titled “Other Resources” to select “Office 365/Email”
- Select “Login” in the right navigation and sign in with your NetID and password.
Method 2: Direct link
- Visit www.outlook.com
- Select sign in
- Enter your NetID and password
Student Services Mission Statement
Student Services provides inclusive, holistic programming and services that foster student engagement and promote learning, personal growth, and success.
Accountability & Growth
- To create a community that promotes equitable opportunities and success for all students to achieve their academic goals;
- To develop a welcoming, inclusive environment that cultivates a sense of belonging and emphasizes To provide students with comprehensive educational planning and support to reinforce a vigorous academic experience;
- To advocate for and help students navigate barriers to education by increasing awareness of – and access to – resources addressing needs such as mental health, food insecurity, transportation, employment, and childcare;
- To encourage open communication that inspires a culture of kindness, collaboration, and accountability for student success;
- To use data driven strategies and proven best practices in our daily operations, decision-making, and plans for continuous improvement to support the educational development of all students.
- Student Services adheres to the American College Personnel Association’s (ACPA) ethical standards guidelines as detailed in its “Standards of Ethical Principles”.