Nursing Jobs are in Demand
Why you should start your career in nursing at QVCC?
Start your college experience at QVCC while you complete your prerequisite courses in order to transfer to a Nursing Program. We offer students the opportunity to complete basic foundation general education courses in the humanities, mathematics, and natural and social sciences required for associate and bachelor degree programs.
QVCC is an affordable and convenient choice.
We are an an excellent way to prepare for your next step.
Did you Know?
Employment of registered nurses is projected to grow 15% from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations, per the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Start at QVCC and Transfer In or Outside of CT
Two Year Options
RN Associate Programs within the CT Community College System consists of a four-semester associate program offered at six community colleges: Capital, Gateway, Naugatuck Valley, Northwestern, Norwalk and Three Rivers
After completion of an Associates in Science Nursing degree there are many options to continue with an RN to BSN Programs
Additional In-State Four-Year Options
In-State Four-Year Options at CT State Universities
Local Out-of-State Options
American International College – Springfield, MA
Becker College – Worcester, MA
Community College of Rhode Island – Warwick, RI
Quinsigamond Community College – Worcester, MA
Rhode Island College – Providence, RI
Springfield Technical Community College – Springfield, MA
University of Rhode Island – Kingston, RI
Worcester State University – Worcester, MA
Ready to get started?
- Apply for Admission. Select General Studies as your primary major and select the Health Career Pathways certificate as your secondary major.
- Here is a link to the: Change of Status/Program Form
- Apply for Financial Aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, which determines aid eligibility.
- Need help completing the FAFSA? Contact Philhemina Boone at email@example.com or 860-576-8336
- Have questions about pre-nursing at QVCC? Schedule a remote advising appointment today by Clicking Here!