Use School Code 007635* When Filling Out Your FAFSA
Already Completed the FAFSA? Please Check That the School Code is Correct.
Watch a Quick Video in English or Spanish on How to Update the School Code.

*Code will identify as Capital Community College; it will be updated to CT State later this year.

One Stop Enrollment Center

    One Stop Enrollment Center

    The One Stop Enrollment Center is the location on campus for you to get access to information, resources, and services to assist in your journey from application to graduation.

    Here are some of the services offered at the One Stop:

    • General college information for prospective and new students
    • Admissions application assistance
    • School on-boarding assistance
    • Class registration help
    • Course Search navigation
    • Basic financial aid assistance
    • Graduation process guidance
    • myCTState information portal support

    Contact Information

    One Stop Enrollment Center
    Student Affairs – Room C151
    742 Upper Maple St
    Danielson, CT 06239

    Phone: 860.932.4010

    Office Hours


    Monday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
    Tuesday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
    Wednesday: 8:30am to 7:00pm
    Thursday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
    Friday: 8:30am to 4:00pm


    Friday: 8:30am to 4:00pm


    Nicole Marcoux-Bowen
    Campus Supervisor, Enrollment Services

    Krissy Larrow
    Enrollment Management Specialist


    Academic Advising
    Academic Calendar 
    Academic Catalog 
    Class Search 
    Financial Aid
    Register for Classes
    Student Handbook
    Tuition and Fees

    Transcripts (Spring 2023 students and prior)

    If you need your Quinebaug Valley transcript, you’re in the right place.

    eTranscripts (electronic) and Paper Transcript Requests

    eTranscripts and Paper Transcripts are available through Parchment. Transcripts can be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities. eTranscripts are processed within 24 hours of receipt of the request. Paper transcripts are processed and mailed within 7 to 10 business days.

    Current and Recent QVCC Students: You can submit an official transcript request in myCommNet if you are a current or recent QVCC student and have your NetID and password. Simply follow these instructions:

    Login to myCommNet.
    Click – Banner for Student & Faculty Self-Service (or click on the graduation cap icon in the top right corner.)
    Click – Student Records Button.
    Click – Transcripts then click Request Official Transcript.
    Click – Access the Transcript Ordering Site.
    *If you have forgotten your NetID and/or password, use the online self-help tools to obtain it or to reset your password.

    Former QVCC Students: If you have been away from QVCC for more than two years and no longer have access to myCommNet, you can request an official eTranscript or Paper Transcript through Parchment. Please make sure your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your Social Security number are entered correctly to ensure timely processing of your request. Your NetID is not required.

    >>Order Transcripts Here<<