Nicole Marcoux Bowen
Academic Advising: (860) 932-4020
Admissions: (860) 932-4020
Financial Aid: (860) 932-4003
Willimantic: (860) 230-6129
To be sure you are staying up-to-date with critical information about the College and your college experience, you MUST check your official student college email.
- Students, faculty, and staff are required to wear a face mask while on-campus and must follow social distancing protocols. Mask and Social Distancing Policy.(rev. 8/25/21)
- Social areas and common areas will not be available for use.
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to a stringent daily system of disinfecting and cleaning based on CDC and CT Department of Public Health guidelines, the following measures are being implemented:
- Partitions, Plexiglas shields, podium shields, and other enhanced safety measures are installed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are on campus and available at all building entrances, all classroom entrances, and in other high traffic areas in buildings.
- Wipes or disinfectant spray and paper towels will be available for use in high contact and frequently used areas, including classrooms prior to each class meeting.
- Signage and floor tape will be used to remind the campus community of social distancing requirements, the mandatory wearing of masks, and other health and safety protocols.
- Maintenance & Custodial and other employees in high contact areas will use protective equipment as needed to ensure their safety and that of the campus community.
Course Options and Services
Update: July 28, 2021