Academic Advising: (860) 932-4020
Admissions: (860) 932-4020
Financial Aid: (860) 932-4003
Willimantic: (860) 230-6129
QVCC Atrium Main Entrance
To be sure you are staying up-to-date with critical information about the College and your college experience, you MUST check your official student college email.
- You must enter the campus through the Atrium, located adjacent to the Veteran’s Garden.
- Students, faculty, and staff are required to wear a face mask while on-campus and must follow social distancing protocols. Mask and Social Distancing Policy.(rev. 8/25/21)
- Social areas and common areas will not be available for use.
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to a stringent daily system of disinfecting and cleaning based on CDC and CT Department of Public Health guidelines, the following measures are being implemented:
- Partitions, Plexiglas shields, podium shields, and other enhanced safety measures are installed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are on campus and available at all building entrances, all classroom entrances, and in other high traffic areas in buildings.
- Wipes or disinfectant spray and paper towels will be available for use in high contact and frequently used areas, including classrooms prior to each class meeting.
- Signage and floor tape will be used to remind the campus community of social distancing requirements, the mandatory wearing of masks, and other health and safety protocols.
- Maintenance & Custodial and other employees in high contact areas will use protective equipment as needed to ensure their safety and that of the campus community.
Class Formats for Fall
Course Options and Services
Update: July 28, 2021