Financial Aid Eligibility
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for financial aid:
- Be citizens or eligible non-citizens
- Matriculated in an eligible program of study
- Have received their high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Be registered with selective service if required
- Not be convicted of a drug related crime in the last year
- Not be in default from previous student loans
- Maintain attendance, as well as, satisfactory academic progress.
Eligible programs of study include all associate degrees and certain approved certificates.
Registering for Selective Service
As a Federal law, Selective Service continues to register only men, ages 18 through 25 years.
Register now Selective Service