Admissions offers assistance with:
- Questions about the Accepted Student Checklist and next steps
- Preparing for class registration
- Logging into myCommNet and setting up student email
- Connecting with resources and departments on campus
- Preparing you for success
Have a quick question? Email the Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Want one-on-one assistance? Schedule an appointment with Admissions, Monday-Friday.
Attend one of the many free virtual information sessions or Prepare to Register workshops to set yourself up for success. Learn more about Admissions, Financial Aid, and FAFSA. Hear from various program coordinators and learn more about specific areas of study, degree and certificate programs, internships, and career insights.