Admissions offers assistance with:
- Questions about the Accepted Student Checklist and next steps
- Preparing for class registration
- Logging into myCommNet and setting up student email
- Connecting with resources and departments on campus
- Preparing you for success
The Admissions team is excited to work with you and help you achieve your goals at QVCC.
Have a quick question?
Email the Admissions team at email@example.com.
Schedule a Virtual Appointment:
Students can schedule a virtual appointment with Admissions, Monday-Friday. Can’t make it during regular hours? The Admissions team is offering extended hour appointments on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Schedule your virtual appointment.
Drop in on Tuesdays from 2pm-4pm to speak to an Admissions staff member. Click here to drop in.
Attend one of the many free virtual information sessions or Prepare to Register workshops to set yourself up for success. Learn more about Admissions, Financial Aid, and FAFSA. Hear from various program coordinators and learn more about specific areas of study, degree and certificate programs, internships, and career insights.