Cannabis Studies Certificate – Course of Study
- LGL* 170 Cannabis Law and Policy, credits 3
- BBG* 101 Intro to Business, credits 3
- BMG* 204 Managerial Communication, credits 3
- HLT* 121 Survey of Alternative Healthcare, credits 3
- HLT* 121 Survey of Alternative Health Care, credits 3
- HRT* 113 Horticulture of Cannabis, credits 3
- BES* 218 Entrepreneurship, credits 3
Additional Program Information
- All courses earn college credit for those students who continue on to earn Associate Degrees in Business, General Studies, or Liberal Arts and Sciences – degrees which also transfer to Connecticut colleges and universities for students pursuing advanced degrees.
- Please note, this is a suggested plan of study for a full-time student. Part-time students may have their schedule adjusted accordingly. Students must meet with their academic advisor each semester prior to registering for classes.
- Students may need additional courses in remedial math and/or English.
* All semester course offerings are tentative.