Get Ahead or Catch up in January
December 26, 2022 – January 13, 2023
All courses are 3 Credit Hours with Online instruction
Steps for new or visiting students:
- Apply for Admission
- Submit proof of high school or GED
- Schedule Placement test if needed
- Submit proof of prerequisite (unofficial transcript)
– Please email to Academic Advising
– Include first name, last name, Banner ID and course CRN#
- Register for class and pay full tuition and fees.
– Payment is required at time of registration
– Contact the financial aid office to see if your aid covers winter intersession courses
– Log into myCommNet with your NET ID and password for registration and payment
Please review the Course Search for the most up-to-date course information including the CRN# needed to register.