Registration is going on now!
- Apply for Admission Please note: If you are a CT resident and a first time college student, taking summer courses will make you ineligible for PACT
- Submit proof of high school or GED to Admissions
- Submit proof of prerequisite (unofficial transcript) to Advising, where advisors will input your prerequisite.
- Schedule Placement test if needed. With the closure of our physical locations, QVCC cannot offer placement testing. Instead, we are now using GPA for course placement and registration. GPA can be in the in the form of official/final, in-progress or self-reported. You may also submit SAT scores. Email to Advising for review by an Advisor.
- When emailing advisors, please include course CRN#, your banner id and contact information
- Setup your student portal by logging into myCommNet with your NET ID and password to register for class.
- Register and pay full tuition and fees at time of registration.
- View the Summer 2021 Academic Calendar for important add, drop and tuition refund dates.
For more information, contact the Admission Office
Three Summer Sessions To Choose From
Session I – 10 Weeks : June 7 – August 13
Session II – 5 Weeks : June 7 – July 11
Session III – 5 Weeks : July 12 – August 13
See what courses are available on our Course Schedule