Administrative Medical Office Skills Certificate Course of Study
- CSA 105 Intro to Software Applications, 3 credits
- MED 125 Medical Terminology, 3 credits
- MED 111 Administrative Medical Office Skills, 3 credits
- MED 112 Medical Insurance and Billing, 3 credits
- MED 216 Electronic Medical Records Management, 3 credits
Additional Program Information
- Please note, this is a suggested plan of study for a full-time student. Part-time students may have their schedule adjusted accordingly. Students must meet with their academic advisor prior to registering for any courses.
- Some courses are offered online while some may be offered as a hybrid course (meet on campus once a week and the rest of the work is done online)
- All of the above courses could potentially be taken in one semester. Certificate transfers into both the Medical Assisting and Health Care Management Degrees.
- Students may need additional courses in remedial math and/or English.