myCTState, the new student information system for CT State Community College, is now available for all transactions pertaining to Fall 2023. Search for classes, register for the fall semester, transfer in credits, and more. Go to my.ctstate.edu
to log in with your NetID and password.
TAKE A TOUR OF QVCC WITH VIRTUAL TOUR TUESDAYS!
Welcome to Virtual Tour Tuesdays! Join us every Tuesday for a virtual tour of QVCC’s Danielson campus.
See the following locations, and more:
- Outdoor campus
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center (AMTC)
- Learning Center
- SPIROL Art Gallery
- Fireside Lounge
- Art studios
- Engineering lab
- Science lab
Quinebaug Valley Community College has a number of coming events in October. The following events are free and open to the public:
- October 1 – Tour Tuesdays – Come take a tour of the Danielson campus, every Tuesday at 5:30pm during the month of October. Contact: Sarah Hendrick (firstname.lastname@example.org , 860-932-4096).
- October 4-5 – 24-Hour Comics Day – Create a 24-page comic book in 24 hours! Begins at 3pm on October 4 and ends at 3pm on October 5. Free food, spare art supplies, and plenty of coffee. Contact: Jakob Spjut (email@example.com, 860-932-4156).
- October 7 & 8 – Puerto Rico Now: A Presentation by Rose Reyes – A Hispanic Heritage Month event. Danielson: October 7 @ 12:30-2pm in the Fireside Lounge. Willimantic: October 8 @ 6:30-8pm in the library at QV@WT. Contact: Jon Andersen (firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-932-4054).
- October 18 – Tackle the Trail – This twenty-mile, non-technical trail race offers a challenge to both experienced runners and weekend warriors. Open to individuals or relay teams of up to five people. Register at tacklethetrail.org. Contact: Monique Wolanin (email@example.com, 860-932-4174).
- October 28 – Blood Drive – Give blood! Held in the Fireside Lounge (Danielson Campus) from 11am-4pm. Please call 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit RedCrossBlood.org and enter: QVCC to schedule an appointment. Contact: Cindi Brassington (firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-932-4061).