quinebaug valley community college



Disability Services

Financial Aid


**Forms MUST be submitted to the Records Office (qvrecords@qvcc.edu) via your student email account. Forms submitted from personal email accounts will not be processed. Click here for instructions on how to access your student email account.**

**The submission of the forms listed will require a virtual meeting. Please contact the Records Office at qvrecords@qvcc.edu to schedule a meeting.**


  • For Veterans related forms, please click on the link to visit our Veterans Forms page.

Student Activities