Student Support Resources

Learn more about Disability and Accessibility services at CT State here.

Emergency situations can arise on our campus from time to time, with a variety of reasons and sources for the emergency.

Our primary goal with any emergency is to save and protect lives and to assist the college community to hasten the resumption of normal campus operations as quickly as possible

For more information, please visit the Emergency Response Information page >>

Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (Title IX) protects student and employees, from unlawful sexual harassment in school programs and activities.

The requirements of Title IX pertaining to sexual harassment also covers sexual violence and domestic violence.

For more information, please visit the Sexual Harassment and Title IX page >>

Learn about the CT State Care Team here.

Asking for help is a sign of courage, strength and empowerment. Help is available.