Welcome to The QVCC Foundation
The Foundation is a non-profit organization established in 1971 to involve area business leaders and community members in the college’s fundraising efforts. The Foundation raises funds so that all residents of northeast Connecticut have the opportunity to attend QVCC regardless of income. The Foundation also supports educational excellence, technological advancement, and professional development, and serves as the Regional Advisory Council.
Today, the Foundation provides the College in excess of $200,000 annually:
- $135,000 in scholarships to credit students
- $35,000 in financial aid grants to students in need
- $35,000 in grants for continuing education courses
- $10,000 in funds for programs such as Visions in Leadership and Perspectives
Third Annual Tackle the Trail
- Registration is CLOSED for 2016!
- This 20 mile trail race, individual or team, runs from Pomfret, CT along the beautiful Airline Trail and ends in Willimantic, CT.
- Form your team and start training today!
Joan Dash endowed a scholarship because she knew what a difference going to college made in her own life. She decided to support generations of QVCC students because of the impact the College plays in the lives of so many people in northeast Connecticut.