Scholarship Application Now CLOSED!
The QVCC Foundation is pleased to offer more than 100 individual scholarships
Most scholarships are available to students who will attend QVCC in the 2019-2020 academic year and have a GPA of 3.0 or better. We recommend that scholarship applicants carefully review individual scholarship criteria.
All scholarship applications and supporting documents are accepted between February 1 and March 8, 2019 at noon. It is the scholarship applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the packet is complete and on time. Failure to do so will void the application.
Steps to Complete Application Process:
The scholarship application consists of:
- Application (ONLINE only)
- Official transcript – current students can access through MyCommNet
- Personal Statement – The committee reviews this component very carefully in order to help match recipients with donor’s intent. (download below)
- Two current letters of recommendation (one academic and one character. Download below)
- All military applicants must provide their DD214.
- All art scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio to be turned in at the SPIROL Art Gallery by March 8.
All supporting documents must be submitted in one packet at the Student Success Center in Danielson.
- Scholarship applicants are screened by an impartial committee from the QVCC Foundation.
- Scholarship awards are presented at the QVCC Foundation Scholarship Night on Wednesday, May 1 at 5:00 P.M.
- Recipients are notified in advance of the ceremony and are required to attend to receive their awards.
For More Information
Call the Financial Aid Office at (860) 932-4003.
Note: Violation of the College’s Code of Conduct policy may result in loss of scholarship.