QVCC Foundation Scholarships!
All applicants MUST complete Online Application by clicking “Apply Now!” Please PRINT your completed online application to add to your scholarship file. To print: after you have completed your online application, a response will be sent to your email. You can print the completed application from there.
Click “Additional Materials” for materials to print for cover page, personal statement, and letters of recommendation.
If you have additional questions, please call the Student Success Office at (860) 932-4220
Most scholarships are available to students who will attend QVCC in the 2020-2021 academic year and have a GPA of 3.0 or better. We recommend that scholarship applicants carefully review individual scholarship criteria.
All scholarship applications and supporting documents are accepted between February 1 and March 13, 2020 at noon. It is the scholarship applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the packet is complete and on time. Failure to do so will void the application.
Steps to Complete Application Process:
The scholarship application consists of:
- Application (ONLINE only)
- Official transcript – current students can access through MyCommNet
- Personal Statement – The committee reviews this component very carefully in order to help match recipients with donor’s intent. (download below)
- Two current letters of recommendation (one academic and one character. Download below)
- All military applicants must provide their DD214.
- All art scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio to be turned in at the SPIROL Art Gallery by March 14.
All supporting documents must be submitted in one packet at the Student Success Center in Danielson.
- Scholarship applicants are screened by an impartial committee from the QVCC Foundation.
- Scholarship awards are presented at the QVCC Foundation Scholarship Night on Wednesday, May 6 at 5:00 P.M.
- Recipients are notified in advance of the ceremony and are required to attend to receive their awards.
For More Information
Call the Financial Aid Office at (860) 932-4003.
Note: Violation of the College’s Code of Conduct policy may result in loss of scholarship.