The QVCC Foundation is pleased to offer over $150,000 annually.
The QVCC Foundation scholarships period for the 2021-2022 academic year has closed.
Most scholarships are available to students who will attend QVCC in the 2021-2022 academic year and have a GPA of 3.0 or better. We recommend that scholarship applicants carefully review individual scholarship criteria.
The application period run annually February 1 through Mid-March 12.
Steps to Complete Application Process:
The scholarship application consists of:
- Application (Online only, click on the “Apply” computer icon above).
- Official transcript – current students can access through MyCommNet
- Personal Statement – The committee reviews this component very carefully in order to help match recipients with donor’s intent. (download below)
- Two current letters of recommendation (one academic and one character. Download below)
- All military applicants must provide their DD214.
- All art scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio to be turned in at the SPIROL Art Gallery by March 12.
All supporting documents must be submitted in one packet at the Atrium Security Desk in Danielson.
- Scholarship applicants are screened by an impartial committee from the QVCC Foundation.
- Recipients will be notified by members of the QVCC Foundation by May 5.
For More Information
Call the Financial Aid Office at (860) 932-4003.
Note: Violation of the College’s Code of Conduct policy may result in loss of scholarship.