Additional Credit Evaluations


For college courses from a non U.S. institution, QVCC requires a course-by-course credential evaluation with GPA that includes verified transcripts. We will accept an evaluation from all NACES member agencies including SpanTran. You may ask the agency to send the results to the QVCC Office of Admissions, or you may attach the agency’s official evaluation to the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request Form.


  • Active Duty and Reserve Sailors and Marines, and Sailors and Marines who separated or retired after October I, 1999, may request their SMART record by calling toll free: 877-253-7122.
  • Soldiers, reservists, veterans, and members of the Army National Guard should order the ARMY/ACE Registry Transcripting System (AARTS) transcript online or by calling toll free: 866-297-4427.
  • You must submit an official copy of the appropriate education and training record to the QVCC Office of Admissions.


Normally when you register for the test you may indicate colleges to which you wish to have your score results sent. If you did not have them sent to QVCC recently, then you need to request them and mail them to the QVCC Office of Admissions.

Advanced Placement Courses
Advanced Placement course credits may be granted to entering students on the basis of scores received on College Board Advanced Placement Examinations. Scores of 3, 4 and 5 are granted degree credit for equivalent courses as determined by academic divisions. Please visit the college board website for additional information. All score reports must be submitted to the Office of Admissions.

College – Level Examination Program (CLEP)
QVCC follows the credit-granting CLEP scores recommended by the American Council on Education (ACE) for transfer. An inventory of CLEP exams and credit granting recommendations are available at the College Board website. Please visit this website for CLEP testing information and score reports. Students are responsible for having CLEP scores sent to the Office of Admissions for an evaluation if taken at another college. Please view the list of CLEP equivalencies.