The Spring 2021 semester will begin on January 22; however, Quinebaug Valley Community College will offer a variety of accelerated late start courses, beginning in February and March in addition to the traditional 15-week full semester format.
These late start courses are taken in an accelerated format, allowing students to earn necessary credits in a condensed time frame. Courses will begin the weeks of February 22 and March 22 and end the week of May 17.
The Spring 2021 late start courses include Advanced Medical Coding, Medical Records Management, Entrepreneurship, Health & Wellness Promotion, Intro to Mass Communication, Intro to Philosophy, Investing in Health Careers, Literature & Composition, Principles of Managerial Accounting, and Recent Discoveries in Science I.
To see the complete list of late start offerings:
- Visit my.commnet.edu
- Select: Search for Course Offerings
- Select Term: Spring Term 2021
- Select College: Quinebaug Valley CC
- Select (O)pen or (C)Closed: Click Open
- Select Course Level: Check Credit
- Click Get Courses and look for any course title starting with “LS:”