COVID-19 Information for Students
- If I am scheduled to work on campus during Spring Break, will I still be paid if the campus is closed?Yes, any QVCC student employee who was scheduled to work [during this period] will be paid.
- Will I be able to use the library, learning center or computer labs during Spring Break?No, the campus is closed.
- I wanted to meet with an advisor in the Success Center to pick my fall classes. Is an advisor available? Advisors in the Student Success Center are telecommuting through the spring break week. Advising Contact Information
- I applied to QVCC for the summer or fall term. When will I receive my acceptance? Your application for admission will be processed processed within five days. You will receive an Email acceptance.
- Will students who take classes at Windham Tech be able to use WT’s library and computers during Spring Break?No, QV@WT is closed. Please call Maria Garcia-Alvarez, the Site Coordinator, at 860-230-6129, or email Mgarciafirstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with alternative locations to access.
- What if I need help learning how to use WebEx or Blackboard during this time—Will there be QVCC staff available to assist me? Yes. Email Pauline Clifford, the Director of Education Technology, can be reached by email at email@example.com. QVCC librarians are also available to assist you through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reminder: All classes will be online from March 23rd through April 5th.
- I am enrolled in CNA, Vet Assistant, Real Estate or another short-term Workforce Development course. Will I have class? Students enrolled in certificate programs or Workforce Development course should email Amanda Giles, Coordinator of Continuing Education & Workforce Development, at email@example.com, for assistance.