Dealing with conflict is important for every organization. When left unresolved, it can lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even lawsuits.
This workshop will give participants a conflict resolution process that they can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size. Through interactive exercises, participants will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger, solution building, finding common ground, and using the Agreement Frame.
- Define and understand conflict
- Understand all phases of the conflict resolution process
- Differentiate the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Adapt the resolution process for all types of conflicts
- Break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Utilize basic communication tools, such as the Agreement Frame and open questions
- Employ basic anger and stress management techniques
About The Instructor:
Blaise Rogovich has worked in a variety of industries, including financial services, utilities and defense contracting, with every level of employee, from shop floor to CEO. Blaise is experienced in recruiting, safety administration, internal communications, training, and leadership development.
Director of Business & Industry Services