Saturday, August 24 @ 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Staff will be available at both QVCC locations: Danielson campus and QV@WT.
- Meet with an advisor
- Register for your fall classes
- Schedule an appointment to complete your FAFSA
- Get your Financial Aid questions answered
- Take your assessment test (please arrive by 11:30 a.m. if testing)
- Apply to the college with NO Application fee
Remember to submit your immunizations in advance or bring them with you. Also, be sure to sign up for the Basic Skills Assessment in advance or complete the Assessment Testing Exemption form if you qualify. This way you will be all ready to secure your fall 2019 classes. If you haven’t taken your Assessment Test, you can take in on Saturday. No appointment is necessary for testing, however, you will need to arrive by 11:30 am to give you the time needed for the assessment. Please apply for Financial Aid in advance, as tuition will be due at the time of registration. A payment plan option is available.