The Student Government Association (SGA) is lead by a committee of QVCC students elected by their peers. The SGA is operated under the guidelines of a Constitution and By-laws. The Constitution informs how the SGA is structured, decisions are made, and business is conducted.
Spring 2021 Meetings
SGA meets using Microsoft Teams on every other Tuesday from 12:00-12:30pm. All registered students are welcome to attend a meeting – find out about upcoming events and activities or learn how to get involved!
Spring 2021 Meeting Schedule
Please note: You will need to log in using your NetID and Password to access groups and meetings on Microsoft Teams.
- Tuesday, February 2 @ 12:00pm
- Tuesday, February 16 @ 12:00pm
- Tuesday, March 2 @ 12:00pm
- Tuesday, March 16 @ 12:00pm
- Tuesday, March 30 @ 12:00pm
- Tuesday, April 13 @ 12:00pm
- Tuesday, April 27 @ 12:00pm
- To secure and promote the well-being and rights of all QVCC students.
- To provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies
- To provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program
- To oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations
- To act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students