The Student Government Association (SGA) is lead by a committee of QVCC students elected by their peers. The SGA is operated under the guidelines of a Constitution and By-laws. The Constitution informs how the SGA is structured, decisions are made, and business is conducted.
Fall 2020 Meetings
This semester the SGA is meeting on Microsoft Teams bi-weekly on Tuesdays from 12:00-12:30pm and Thursdays from 5:00-5:30pm. Attend a meeting to find out about upcoming events and activities or learn how to get involved!
Fall 2020 Meeting Schedule
|September 29 @ 12:00pm||October 1 @ 5:00pm|
|October 13 @ 12:00pm||October 15 @ 5:00pm|
|October 27 @ 12:00pm||October 29 @ 5:00pm|
|November 10 @ 12:00pm||November 12 @ 5:00pm|
|November 24 @ 12:00pm||No meeting over Thanksgiving Recess|
|December 8 @ 12:00pm||December 10 @ 5:00pm|
- To secure and promote the well-being and rights of all QVCC students.
- To provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies
- To provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program
- To oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations
- To act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students