The Student Government Association (SGA) is a student-run entity lead by a committee of QVCC students elected by their peers to plan events and amplify student voices. The SGA operates under the guidelines of a Constitution and By-laws informing how it is structured, decisions are made, and business is conducted.
- Secure and promote the well-being and rights of all QVCC students.
- Provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies
- Provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program
- Oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations
- Act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students
The SGA meets at least twice a month and invites all registered students to attend. Learn more about upcoming events and activities, online and on-campus events, and opportunities to get involved with the college community.
Check back in September/October 2022 for Fall meeting information