The Student Government Association (SGA) is a student-run entity lead by a committee of QVCC students elected by their peers to plan events and amplify student voices. The SGA is operated under the guidelines of a Constitution and By-laws which informs how they are structured, decisions are made, and business is conducted.
- To secure and promote the well-being and rights of all QVCC students.
- To provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies
- To provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program
- To oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations
- To act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students
SGA holds open meetings at least twice a month, whether in-person or online. All registered students are welcome to attend a meeting to learn more about upcoming events and activities, online and on-campus events, and opportunities to get involved with the college community.
The next meeting is scheduled for:
Tuesday, October 12, from 5:30-6:15pm
Location: Microsoft Teams
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 981 829 250#
Upcoming Fall 2021 meeting dates:
October 26 | November 9 & 16 | December 7