2020-2021 SGA Officer Applications Available NOW!
SGA Meetings 2019-2020
During the 2019-2020 academic year, the SGA meets bi-weekly on Mondays (starting September 9, 2019) at noon in the Reading Room (W200). Join us! Attend a meeting to learn more or contact Kevin Davis.
SGA Officers 2019-2020
- President – Jacqueline Dufour
- Vice President – Bree Weidele
- Treasurer – Wyatt Cummings
- Secretary – Natalie Ionkin
- SGA Representative to the QVCC Foundation – Kate Crescenzo
- Member at Large – Kevin Champagne
The Purpose of SGA
- To secure and promote the well-being and rights of all QVCC students.
- To provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies; to provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program; to oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations; and to act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students.
- The SGA is operated under its Constitution/By-laws. The Constitution informs the SGA on how it is structured, how decisions are made, and how business is conducted.
- SGA meets every other Tuesday during the 2019/2020 academic year.