Consider if a career in manufacturing is for you
- Do you enjoy working with tools and computers?
- Are you curious about the way things work and are made?
- Do you have the ability to focus on precision and quality?
- Are you interested in learning advanced technologies with the latest software?
- Are you curious about manufacturing careers in the aerospace, biomedical, plastics and composites or metals sectors?
If you answered “yes”, consider the Advanced Manufacturing Technology Certificate , 31 credits which you can earn in 10 months!
How Do I get Started?
- Become a QVCC Student by applying to the College.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Federal FAFSA, which will determine eligbility