ADDITIONAL REFUND POLICIES FOR GENERAL FUND AND CREDIT EXTENSION COURSES
Tuition and fees post to student’s account automatically when the student registers for a course. It is the student’s responsibility to formally drop a course.
If the college cancels a course, the student will automatically be granted 100 percent adjustment of associated charges except the application fee.
Tuition cannot be transferred to other semesters.
Other non-refundable fees include:
- Application Fee
- Installment Plan Fee
It is important to note:
- Students receiving financial aid should consult with the Financial Aid office before dropping or withdrawing.
- Students are required to officially drop class(es) by the official deadline published each semester in the Academic Calendar for fall and spring semesters, and the summer session. If you do not drop a course within the allowable drop period, you are still obligated to pay for the course, whether or not you attend; the college does not automatically drop students from courses because they do not attend.
- Failure to attend a class does not relieve the student of financial responsibility for a course.
- Deadlines for credit extension sessions are based on the start date of courses and are adjusted appropriately.
- Refund policies assume that all charges have been paid in full prior to the drop/withdrawal. In some cases, an account adjustment may not entitle a student to an actual refund.
- Refund/return of Title IV funds are made in accordance with applicable federal rules and regulations that take precedence over refund policies.