Assertiveness & Self Confidence
Self-confident and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don’t feel worthy, and/or you don’t know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, life can be very painful. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to your participants in their professional and personal lives.
The Assertiveness And Self-Confidence workshop will give participants an understanding of what assertiveness and self-confidence each mean (in general and to them personally) and how to develop those feelings in their day-to-day lives. These skills will encompass many aspects of your participant’s lives and have a positive effect on all of them.
· Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
· Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
· Explain the difference between listening and hearing.
· Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
· Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk
· List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
· Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
· Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
The Communication Strategies workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
· Understand what communication is
· Identify ways that communication can happen
· Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
· Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
· Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
· Listen actively and effectively
· Ask good questions
· Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
· Adeptly converse and network with others
· Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
· Establish common ground with others
· Use “I” messages
Creative Problem Solving
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
The Creative Problem Solving workshop will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools that they can use every day. Skills such as brainstorming, information gathering, analyzing data, and identifying resources will be covered throughout the workshop.
· Understand problems and the creative problem solving process
· Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
· Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
· Identify and use four different problem definition tools
· Write concrete problem statements
· Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
· Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
· Perform a final analysis to select a solution
· Understand the roles that fact and intuition play in selecting a solution
· Understand the need to refine the shortlist and redefine it
· Understand how to identify the tasks and resources necessary to implement solutions
· Evaluate and adapt solutions to reality
Children have an innate creative ability when they are born, but for some reason adults can lose it along the way. Your participants will move out of the mundane, be more curious, engage, and explore new ideas. Recognize creativity and be ready when it happens.
With our Developing Creativity course your participants will learn how to remove barriers that block or limit their creativity. They will improve their imagination, divergent thinking, and mental flexibility. Participants will learn mind mapping, individual brainstorming, and when to recognize and look for what inspires them to be more creative.
· Define creativity
· Act with confidence
· Engage in curiosity
· Stop acting out of fear
· Learn from introspection
· Take risks
Do you want to be your own boss? Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business? Don’t know what to do about your great business idea? If you have ever thought about these situations then you need our entrepreneurship workshop.
Let our Entrepreneurship workshop help you achieve your dreams. Being an entrepreneur can be full of risks. These risks are minimized through drafting a business plan, knowing your competition, and successful marketing. All these and more can be found in our Entrepreneurship workshop.
· Understand how to start a business
· Develop a business plan
· Get financing for your business
· Hire and train employees
· Run your business
· Grow your business
We’ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. Your participants will identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
The Interpersonal Skills workshop will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations. They will also identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
· Understand the difference between hearing and listening
· Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
· Understand what is ‘non-verbal communication’ and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
· Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation.
· Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
· Understand how seeing the other side can improve skills in influencing other people.
· Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
· Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
· Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
· Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions.
Mobile learning, or mLearning, is defined as the delivery of learning, education or training on mobile devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops or PDAs. MLearning allows training and support to be taken anywhere, making it flexible and convenient for companies to use.
With our mLearning workshop, you will begin to see the importance and usefulness of mLearning in any organization. By absorbing the ins and outs of utilizing mLearning, participants will possess the skills needed to take advantage of this new technology, in order to educate employees and clients more efficiently.
· Know the meaning of mLearning
· Recognize different methods of mLearning
· Know the benefits/challenges of using mLearning
· Train other employees regarding mLearning
· Form an mLearning plan
Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word negotiation, the truth is that we negotiate all the time. Through this workshop participants will be able to understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating.
The Negotiation Skills workshop will give your participants a sense of understanding their opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than they feel is fair. Your participants will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
· Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
· Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
· Lay the groundwork for negotiation
· Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
· Understand basic bargaining techniques
· Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
· Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
· Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
· Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
· Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Personal Branding is identifying your assets, characteristics, strengths, and skills as an individual. Understanding Personal Branding will provide advantages in your participant’s personal and professional lives. Branding is a mix of how you present yourself and how others see you. It is important to be aware of how you are viewed.
With our Personal Branding course your participants will be able to share their vision and passions with others in your company. Utilize this knowledge through Social Media to define and influence how others see you. You are your brand so protect it. Live it.
· Define your image.
· Control your image.
· Understand how to sharpen your brand.
· Use social media appropriately.
· Manage your brand in a crisis.
· Develop a professional appearance.
In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: the principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
The Project Management workshop will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day. Working with project planning documents, such as needs assessments, risk management plan, and a communication plan will provide benefits throughout your organization.
· Define projects, project management, and project managers
· Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
· Describe the triple constraint
· Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
· Create key project documents.
· Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
· Understand and use the work breakdown structure
· Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
· Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
· Establish and use baselines
· Monitor and maintain the project
· Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project
Ten Soft Skills You Need
The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With our Ten Soft Skills You Need workshop your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, your participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
· Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
· Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
· Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
· Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
· Apply soft skills to specific situations
Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organization.
The Time Management workshop will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies. Your participants will be given a skill set that include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
· Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
· Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
· Handle crises effectively and quickly
· Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
· Delegate more efficiently
· Use rituals to make your life run smoother
· Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Women in Leadership
In this workshop, you will learn about how organizations can develop women leaders, about the benefits of women in organizations, as well as advancements for the future of women.
· Discuss the leadership gap between men and women
· Learn about women in various powerful positions
· Discuss different traits associated with women in management
· Understand the different barriers facing women in leadership positions
· Learn about the benefits of having women leading the workforce