quinebaug valley community college

Transfer Pathways

Graduate from QVCC and Transfer as a Junior

Once you graduate from QVCC, transferring to one of the Connecticut State Universities or Charter Oak has never been easier.

Each pathway has “Tap Competencies” or General Education courses which are required PLUS the specific Pathway30 courses, which are taken at QVCC.

QVCC offers the following pathways: