myCTState, the new student information system for CT State Community College, is now available for all transactions pertaining to Fall 2023. Students can search for classes, register for the fall semester, transfer in credits, and so much more. Go to my.ctstate.edu
to log in with your NetID and password. The fall schedule is now available for viewing; registration starts April 4.
Get advised. Get registered.
Join the QVCC Enroll in a Day event for advising and class registration assistance! Advisors are available on both the Danielson and Willimantic campuses, as well as through phone and video options, to help build your Winter or Spring course schedule and register for the courses you need.
- Learn more about Financial Aid.
- Sign-up for a time with an academic advisor!
Event registration required.
SIGN UP NOW
Be prepared to register:
myCommNet – Look at your DegreeWorks
Accepted Student Checklist
Find Your Advisor
Quinebaug Valley Community College is hosting a number of events in November. These events are free and open to the public.
- November 7 – Waiting for Yoko: The Role of Art and Poetry in Facing the Climate Crisis – Join us in the SPIROL Gallery on Thursday, November 7 from 6-9 p.m. for “Waiting for Yoko: The Role of Art and Poetry in Facing the Climate Crisis” featuring Margaret Gibson, Connecticut Poet Laureate. The poetry readings will be followed by an open mic. Light snacks and refreshments will be available. Contact: Jon Andersen (firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-932-4054).
- November 8 – Veterans Day Celebration – QVCC will celebrate Veterans Day on November 8 from 2-3 p.m. in the Robert E. Miller Auditorium. Bricks added to the Veterans Garden will be dedicated at the ceremony. Immediately following the ceremony, the Veterans Connection Photo Exhibit will open in the SPIROL Gallery. Afterwards, guests are welcome to visit the Veterans Garden, located in the circle outside the College’s main entrance. Contact: Annie Hill (email@example.com, 860-932-4114).
- November 9 – Saturday Registration for Winter and Spring Terms – Meet with an academic advisor to pick the perfect schedule from 9 – 2 p.m. Both the Danielson campus and our Windham Technical High School location will be open. Learn more at www.qvcc.edu/register.
- November 13 – Fall Open House – Learn about our 50 degree and certificate programs and meet with QVCC faculty at our Fall Open House on Wednesday, November 13 from 6-8 p.m. Apply on or before November 13 for your chance to win a $1,000 scholarship! Contact: Sarah Hendrick (firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-932-4096).
- November 20 – Financial Aid Night – Are you planning to attend college? Are you the parent of a senior in high school? Attend our presentation if you want to learn more about funding a college education, sources and types of financial aid, how to complete the FAFSA and more! Contact: QVCC Financial Aid Office (860-932-4003).