Advanced Manufacturing: A Career with a Future!
August 10, 9am. The Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center will be holding an Information Session during Super Saturday Registration Day:
- Learn about the Advanced Manufacturing Machine Technology and Mechatronics Automation Technician certificates
- Tour our 10,000 square foot Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center
- Learn about paid internships and how you can earn credit for your work experience
- Have your questions answered by AMTC staff and faculty
- Apply to the college on the spot and even take your Basic Skills Assessment
- Find out how you can transfer 30 credits to an AS in Technology Studies
If you have already applied for the program, AMTC staff will be available 9a-2p to discuss course options and get you registered for Fall 2019.