The Danielson campus and QV at Windham Technical HS physical locations are closed.
Join us on Friday, October 18 for the 2019 New England HTEC Educators Conference!
• Network with manufacturing instructors, administrators and advocates throughout the region
• Attend partners presentations, an instructor forum and an industry panel discussion
• Meet with leading experts in tooling, software and metrology
• Learn about support available from Haas and your local HFO
• Learn how to tap into grants from the Gene Haas Foundation
• Enter for a chance to win a Haas CNC Simulator
Breakfast and lunch are provided. Registration is required and is FREE for educators.
For more information, please contact Jodi Clark at 860-932-4128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
October is Manufacturing Month. In observance, Quinebaug Valley Community College will host the following events:
- October 17 – AMTC Art Show – “The Art of Manufacturing” show, featuring art from Asnuntuck, Housatonic, Naugatuck Valley and Quinebaug Valley Community Colleges Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centers, will be open from October 7-25. The opening reception will be held in the SPIROL Art Gallery on October 17 from 5:30-7:30pm. Contact: Sandy Gould (email@example.com, 860-932- 4178).
- October 18 – 2019 New England HTEC Educators Conference – Network with manufacturing professionals, meet with leading experts in tooling, software and metrology, learn about available support from Haas, enter for a chance to win a Haas CNC Simulator, and more! Breakfast and lunch are provided. Registration is free. 8am-3pm at the Danielson Campus. Contact: Jodi Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-932-4128).
- October 25 – Sixth Annual Manufacture Your Future – QVCC will welcome more than 200 students from area high schools for a hands-on introduction to QVCC’s Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center (AMTC). Activities will include a tour of the AMTC, interactive workshops and live demonstrations, and the opportunity to meet graduates of the AMTC program. Guidance counselors strongly recommended to attend. More than 25 business from Eastern Connecticut will be on hand to talk with students about career opportunities. Contact: Jodi Clark (email@example.com, 860-932-4128).