The Danielson campus and QV at Windham Technical HS physical locations are closed.
Meet the 2017 Open House Student Panel
- Heather Vogt – Liberal Arts & Sciences – 2016 Killingly High School graduate. Heather would like to become a school psychologist.
- Michael Hattayer – Computer Science – 2014 Plainfield High School graduate.
- Nathan Corey ’15 – Nathan is a graduate of the Advanced Manufacturing Machine Certificate. He is currently employed at Ramco, Farmington, CT.
- Nathan Hardt ’12 – Nathan concentrated on business courses while at QVCC and graduated from Nichols College in May 2015 with a degree in marketing. Nathan is an internet marketing specialist at Vision Advertising, Worcester, MA.
- Alaina Kilburn ’16 – Graduated with a degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Tyla Potvin ’14 – Graduated with a Liberal Arts & Science degree. While at QVCC, Tyla obtained a legislative internship at the State Capital and received a citation for outstanding work as an intern from Governor Dannel Malloy. Tyla is a dean’s list student and a member of Phi Theta Kappa. She graduated from UCONN in May 2016 in political science and women’s studies and is currently working on her master’s degree in Public Administration.