Credit classes are now online for the rest of the spring semester. The Danielson campus and QV at Windham Technical HS physical locations are closed.
Meet the 2017 Open House Student Panel
- Heather Vogt – Liberal Arts & Sciences – 2016 Killingly High School graduate. Heather would like to become a school psychologist.
- Michael Hattayer – Computer Science – 2014 Plainfield High School graduate.
- Nathan Corey ’15 – Nathan is a graduate of the Advanced Manufacturing Machine Certificate. He is currently employed at Ramco, Farmington, CT.
- Nathan Hardt ’12 – Nathan concentrated on business courses while at QVCC and graduated from Nichols College in May 2015 with a degree in marketing. Nathan is an internet marketing specialist at Vision Advertising, Worcester, MA.
- Alaina Kilburn ’16 – Graduated with a degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Tyla Potvin ’14 – Graduated with a Liberal Arts & Science degree. While at QVCC, Tyla obtained a legislative internship at the State Capital and received a citation for outstanding work as an intern from Governor Dannel Malloy. Tyla is a dean’s list student and a member of Phi Theta Kappa. She graduated from UCONN in May 2016 in political science and women’s studies and is currently working on her master’s degree in Public Administration.