Welcome to the QVCC Student Success Center
Danielson Campus, Student Success Center – 860-932-4020
On-Ground SSC Hours: Tuesday & Thursdays – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Virtual Hours: Monday thru Friday – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Willimantic Campus (729 Main Street) – 860-230-6129
Monday – Thursday: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
It can be difficult to navigate the sometimes unclear college experience. The Student Success Center was created to better serve your needs with access to multiple resources in one location and improved efficiency with a sole point of contact.
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Financial Aid
- Student Activities & Student Government
- Transfer Services
The Student Success Center is available at both our Willimantic and Danielson campuses to help every QVCC achieve their educational goals!
Student Services provides inclusive, holistic programming and services that foster student engagement and promote learning, personal growth, and success.
Accountability & Growth, Collaboration, Equity, Integrity, Kindness
The goals of Student Services are
1. To create a community that promotes equitable opportunities and success for all students to achieve their academic goals;
2. To develop a welcoming, inclusive environment that cultivates a sense of belonging and emphasizes our commitment to all students;
3. To provide students with comprehensive educational planning and support to reinforce a vigorous academic experience;
4. To advocate for and help students navigate barriers to education by increasing awareness of – and access to – resources addressing needs such as mental health, food insecurity, transportation, employment, and childcare;
5. To encourage open communication that inspires a culture of kindness, collaboration, and accountability for student success;
6. To use data driven strategies and proven best practices in our daily operations, decision-making, and plans for continuous improvement to support the educational development of all students.
Student Services adheres to the American College Personnel Association’s (ACPA) ethical standards guidelines as detailed in its “Standards of Ethical Principles” https://www.myacpa.org/sites/default/files/Ethical_Principles_Standards.pdf.