quinebaug valley community college

Student Assistance Referral Forms

Disengaged Student Form – Complete this form so that QVCC’s Department of Student Services can follow up with students who are no longer engaging in class.

Title IX – Report sexual discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct or sexual assault.

Tutoring – Refer a student who needs academic/tutoring support from QVCC’s Learning Center.