SGA 2019 – 2020
During the 2019-2020 academic year, the SGA meets bi-weekly on Mondays (starting September 9, 2019) at noon in the Reading Room (W200). Join us! Attend a meeting to learn more or contact Kevin Davis
The Student Government Association is comprised of QVCC students who are committed to promoting and securing the well being and rights of all QVCC students.
2019-2020 SGA Officers
- President – Jacqueline Dufour
- Vice President – Bree Weidele
- Treasurer – Wyatt Cummings
- Secretary – Natalie Ionkin
- SGA Representative to the QVCC Foundation, Inc. – Kate Crescenzo
- Member at Large – N/A
The Purpose of SGA
- To provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies; to provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program; to oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations; and to act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students.
- The SGA is operated under its Constitution/By-laws. The Constitution informs the SGA on how it is structured, how decisions are made, and how business is conducted.
- SGA meets every other Monday (starting September 9) during the 2019/2020 academic year.