October is Advising Month
Make an appointment with your academic advisor to plan your spring schedule and to discuss your career goals. Your advisor will help you determine what courses you need to earn your degree, and if your goal is to transfer, your advisor will help you navigate that process as well.
Fall registration that begins on November 1
Why should you register in November for January classes?
- You can get the classes you want at the times you need them.
- Avoid course cancellations by enrolling in courses so we can ensure the course will run. Classes need to meet a minimum number of students, so registering early will help confirm your course.
- Take advantage of the payment plan
- Know your schedule NOW for the future
Schedule an appointment your academic advisor during advising month to:
- Discuss course progress
- Prepare for registration
- Explore major and career options
Do you know your advisor?
All registered students have an assigned advisor. Not sure who?