On-campus recruitment is an excellent way for employers to connect directly with students and alumni. Recruitment dates must be reserved in advance. To reserve a recruitment visit:
- Visit the On Campus Recruitment Calendar to view available recruitment dates.
- Complete the On Campus Recruitment form.
- Contact Career Services to finalize your booking.
Posting Employment Opportunities
Employers have two (free and convenient) options for posting employment opportunities on our job portal, College Central Network:
- Post positions searchable by students throughout Connecticut
- Post positions searchable only by QVCC students
Quinebaug Valley Community College and QVCC’s Career Services office has the right to deny access for any employer we deem unfit or inappropriate for QVCC students and alumni/ae. In addition, we have the right to contact you for further information regarding your company/organization and/or your job/internship opportunities before determining the approval status for your account.
Quinebaug Valley Community College expressly disclaims any liability which results from any applicant’s response to any job or internship posted on this site. Quinebaug Valley Community College does not hold responsible the suitability or credentials of students/alumni registered on College Central Network.