- Submission must be made ONLINE If you need assistance using this online submission form, contact M’lyn Hines, librarian, 860.932.4056 or email@example.com
- Do not put your name on individual poems.
- Poems must be typed and not exceed ten (10) pages
- Submissions are read and judged blind by a committee of QVCC faculty and staff.
- The Committee reserves the right to not grant an award, to choose co-winners, and to add honorable mentions.
- OPTIONAL: If you think the poem(s) you submit below is/are best appreciated as a performance, then you may also submit a YouTube video link. Place the link at the top of your typed poem(s), just below the poem title, before you upload the file(s).
Deadline EXTENDED TO APRIL 4 !
Scroll down to the form. Once you click “submit” you should receive an email confirmation no later than the next business day. If you do not receive that confirmation, call M’lyn Hines, 860.932.4056.
Prizes are offered in ALL four categories: 1st $100 / 2nd $50 / 3rd $50
Prize winners are expected to share their poems, aloud, during the 10th Annual Julius Sokenu Poetry Awards and HYBRID Celebration night on Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 7 p.m., in the QVCC Danielson campus cafeteria. This year’s honored guest is Julius Sokenu himself!