Get Involved in QVCC!
Become part of the SGA
The Student Government Association is comprised of QVCC students who are committed to promoting and securing the well being and rights of all QVCC students
SGA meets every Tuesday at noon in W207
2017-2018 SGA Candidates
- President – Heather Vogt
- Vice President –Michaela Grimaldi & Chritina Small
- Secretary – Stephanie Collins
- QVCC Representative to the Student Advisory Council of the CT Board of Regents – Christian Ayer
- SGA Representative to the QVCC Foundation, Inc.
Vote Now! Voting ends at 8pm Thursday, April 6
The Purpose of SGA
- To provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies; to provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program; to oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations; and to act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students.
- The SGA is operated under its Constitution/By-laws. The Constitution informs the SGA on how it is structured, how decisions are made, and how business is conducted.
- SGA meets Tuesday at noon in the President’s Conference room (W207) at the Danielson campus.