Get Involved in QVCC!
Become part of the SGA
The Student Government Association is comprised of QVCC students who are committed to promoting and securing the well being and rights of all QVCC students
2017-2018 SGA Officers
- President – Heather Vogt
- Vice President – Chritina Small
- Treasurer – vacancy
- Secretary – Michaela Grimaldi
- QVCC Representative to the Student Advisory Council of the CT Board of Regents – Christian Ayer
- SGA Representative to the QVCC Foundation, Inc. – Roxy Huckaby
- Member at Large – Catsy Turre
The Purpose of SGA
- To provide an effective means of communication between the students and other college constituencies; to provide leadership and coordination for a well-balanced co-curricular student activities enrichment program; to oversee the distribution and expenditure of the Student Activities account pursuant to established SGA, QVCC, and State regulations; and to act as a voice to inform the public about the needs of Community College students.
- The SGA is operated under its Constitution/By-laws. The Constitution informs the SGA on how it is structured, how decisions are made, and how business is conducted.
- SGA meets weekly during the semester.