Body Language Basics
Can you tell if someone is telling the truth just by looking at them? It is a skill that a lot of people do not have. Through Body Language Basics you will be given a set of tools to use to your advantage. These tools can be utilized in the office and at home. Understanding Body Language will provide you a great advantage in your daily communications.
Body Language Basics will provide you with a great set of skills to understand that what is not said is just as important than what is said. It will also give you the ability to see and understand how your own Body Language is being seen. You will be able to adjust and improve the way you communicate through non-verbal communications.
· Define body language.
· Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
· Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
· Recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language.
· Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
· Practice your body language skills.
Coaching is not just for athletes. More and more organizations are choosing to include coaching as part of their instruction. Coaching salespeople, when done correctly, will not only increase sales, it will have a positive impact on the community and culture of a company. The benefits of coaching salespeople are numerous and worth exploring
With our “Coaching Salespeople” workshop, your participants will discover the specifics of how to develop coaching skills.
· Understand coaching
· Identify the difference between coaching and training
· Monitor data
· Practice coaching activities
· Affect company culture
Contact Center Training
For many people, the term Contact Center relates to sales calls and telemarketers. There are so many avenues that a contact center can be of assistance within a company that do not pertain to sales calls. A contact center can provide customer support, information technology support, and much more. The key to having a great customer experience using a contact center is in the training. A well trained contact center can be the difference between gaining more customers and losing customers. Customers want a well-educated agent when they contact a business. They want to know that the person answering their questions knows what they are talking about. Training your staff, and giving them the information that is needed to effectively assist your customer base is paramount.
With our “Contact Center Training” workshop, your participants will discover the basic elements of being an effective employee of a contact center.
· How to get management involved in training.
· Why peer training works.
· That manners are important with a contact center.
· How to build rapport with the callers.
· How to deal with difficult customers.
Creating a Great Webinar
Webinars are a great inexpensive way to reach a large number of people. Webinars are great tools if you want to market a new or improved product, train employees, demonstrate a new task, or have a meeting with employees located throughout the globe. Being an interactive form of media, Webinars provides a great environment for these activities and so much more.
Creating a Great Webinar is all about providing a great interaction between the presenter and the audience. Your participants will develop the skills needed to promote, host, or facilitate a great Webinar for your company. Sharing your passion and knowledge with a Webinar is the best way to reach many with the power of one.
· Define webinars and their purpose
· Choose the best formats
· Prepare for webinars
· Avoid common mistakes
· Understand how to interact with the target audience
· Follow up successfully
Recognizing employees through various recognition programs is a fantastic investment. Being appreciated is a basic human feeling and reaps great rewards. Praise and recognition are essential to an outstanding workplace and its employees.
Through our Employee Recognition workshop your participants will recognize the value of implementing even the smallest of plans. The cost of employee recognition is very minimal in relation to the benefits that will be experienced. Employee recognition programs have been shown to increase productivity, employee loyalty, and increased safety.
· Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
· Train leadership to recognize their employees
· Know when and where recognition is needed
· Construct a culture of recognition
· Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Successful event planning starts with possessing good communication skills, being highly organized, and having the ability to follow up with vendors until completion. Preparation before, during, and after is crucial in helping reach your desired objectives.
With our Event Planning workshop, your participants will learn how to anticipate and solve common planning issues for any small event such as informal gatherings, up to complex meetings. Effectively troubleshooting will help insure a happy and enjoyable event.
· Understand the different types of events
· Understand the planning process
· Know how to organize your event
· Understand how to manage and organize your staff effectively
· Know how to tie up loose ends after the event
High Performance Teams
High Performance Teams (Non-remote Workers) are organizations, teams or groups working inside an office environment that are focused on achieving the same goals.
With our High Performance Teams (Non -remote Workers) workshop, your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of high performance skills while working in an office locale. By knowing and managing the way people interact in an office setting, you will be positioning your high performance teams for great success!
· Understand the benefits of high performance teams
· Address challenges
· Conduct effective meetings
· Be able to see the big picture
· Work collaboratively
· Adequately praise team members
In the age of online shopping and technology, in-person sales can easily be ignored. Do not overlook, however, the importance of personal contact. You never know when or where you will meet your next customer, and it is important to make a good impression. Everyone who is interested in sales must be confident in the art of in-person sales.
With our “In-Person Sales” workshop, your participants will discover the specifics of what it means to become an effective salesperson, and steps to success. They will learn how to connect with customers and move them through the sales process.
· Understand in-person sales
· Explain the sales funnel
· Explore sales techniques
· Develop loyalty
· Identify ways to build customer base
Internet Marketing Fundamentals
Marketing has changed dramatically over the last decade. Marketing is all about communicating, and the Internet has completely changed the way people communicate. The Internet is a marketer’s dream come true, especially with Social Media, as you have a low cost marketing tool that can reach a large audience.
Internet Marketing Fundamentals will provide your participants with a great set of skills to market your business online. Content is the king of Internet marketing, and your participants will need to know how to utilize your great content. If you want your business to grow then your participants need to understand Internet Marketing Fundamentals.
· Know how to conduct market research
· Develop a workable internet marketing campaign
· Recognize your target market
· Understand your brand
· Grasp SEO and website characteristics
· Find and capture leads
Marketing is an essential element for every business. It can be that one missing piece of the puzzle, and when it fits the big picture is revealed. Your participants will be given an introduction to marketing and its benefits. If you are not marketing your business you will not grow, and if you do not grow you will not succeed.
Marketing Basics will provide the basic knowledge to your participants, and give them the ability to build and grow your business. Marketing has changed a lot recently and having a new perspective will give your participants the needed information to assist them in their marketing decisions. No matter what your product or service is, your business will benefit with a better understanding of marketing.
· Define your market.
· Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
· Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
· Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
· Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
Media And Public Relations
In this workshop, your participants will get knowledge they need to manage effectively their image and value by forming solid networks through strategic communication planning. Effective networking is essential for day-to-day business or for those times when you are actively pursuing job opportunities. This workshop is designed to provide practical and hands-on tools that will give your participants a skillset in dealing with the media and the public.
Media and Public Relations is the most successful method of communicating your value to those around you. Furthermore, good networking skills enable you to tap into those relationships you already have and increase the scope of your network. The larger the scope the more people knows you and offers you opportunities.
· Network for success
· Manage “Meet and Great” opportunities
· Dress for success
· Write effectively
· Set goals
· Manage media relations
· Plan issue and crisis communication
· Use social media
· Deliver effective employee communication
Motivating Your Sales Team
Everyone can always use some inspiration and motivation. This workshop will help your participant’s target the unique ways each team member is motivated. Finding the right incentive for each member of your sales team is important as motivation works best when it is developed internally. Harness this through better communication, mentoring, and developing the right incentives.
Motivating Your Sales Team will help your participants create the right motivating environment that will shape and develop their sales team with right attitude and healthy competition. Instilling that unique seed which grows the motivation in your team will ensure an increase in performance and productivity. Have the best sales team you can have through better motivation.
· Discuss how to create a motivational environment
· Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
· Determine steps your organization can take to motivate sales team members
· Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
· Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organization
Multi-level marketing, also known as MLM, is a business marketing strategy that many companies use in order to encourage current agents to perform while at the same time growing the team by recruiting and training new agents. This tactic of marketing helps boost the company’s sales force not only from the sales of the primary agent, but also from the sales and profits of the agents they have recruited.
With our “Multi-Level Marketing” workshop, your participants will discover the specifics of how multi-level marketing works and how to effectively source agents. For many companies, it can prove to be a valuable tool for not only building revenue, but also for building their marketing and networking circles.
· Know how multi-level marketing works
· Build contacts
· Recruit new agents
· Be familiar with social media and marketing
· Provide training for recruits
Overcoming Sales Objections
Experiencing a sales objection can be a disheartening event. Through this course your participants will learn how to eliminate the objection and push through to get that sale. Even the best quality services or items can be turned down, and learning how to overcome these denials will be of great benefit.
Overcoming Sales Objections is an essential part of the sales process, as it will open up a whole new set of opportunities. It will produce new sales and provide an ongoing relationship with new clients. Objections will always occur no matter the item being sold or presented.
· Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
· Define different objections.
· Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
· Identify the real objections.
· Find points of interest.
· Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Many studies have found that public speaking is the number one fear amongst most people, outranking flying, snakes, insects, and even death. Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person’s career. Your participants will be provided a strong set of skills that will complement their current presentation skill set.
The Presentation Skills workshop will give participants some presentation skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable. This workshop includes topics that participants can look forward to including: creating a compelling program, using various types of visual aids, and engaging the audience.
· Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
· Select presentation delivery methods
· Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Knock down nervousness
· Develop and use flip charts with color
· Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
· Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
· Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
· Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice. Your participants will explore the proposal writing process including the most common types of proposals.
The Proposal Writing workshop will take participants through each step of the proposal writing process, from understanding why they are writing a proposal; to gathering information; to writing and proofreading; through to creating the final, professional product.
· Identify the purpose of a proposal
· Identify different types of proposals
· Identify and perform the steps in the proposal writing process
· Perform a needs analysis and write a goal statement
· Prepare a proposal outline
· Improve their writing skills with a variety of techniques
· Use appropriate resources and ghosting to build a strong case
· Add illustrations to their proposal
· Proofread and edit their proposal
· Add the finishing touches to create a professional-looking final product
Prospecting and Lead Generation
Prospecting and lead generation is the method of making links which may lead to a sale or other promising result. The leads may come from various sources or undertakings, for example, via the Internet, through personal referrals, through telephone calls either by telemarketers, through advertisements, events, and purchase of lists of potential clients. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With our Prospecting and Lead Generation workshop, your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of sales skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, your participants will improve on almost every aspect of their sales strategy.
· Identify prospects
· Implement both traditional and new marketing methods
· Use the pipeline effectively
· Educate customers
· Track activity and make adjustments as needed
Although the definition of a sale is simple enough, the process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complex. It requires you to convince someone with a potential interest that there is something for them in making their interest concrete – something that merits spending some of their hard-earned money.
The Sales Fundamentals workshop will give participants a basic sales process, plus some basic sales tools, that they can use to seal the deal, no matter what the size of the sale. Your participants will become more confident, handle objections, and learning how to be a great closer.
· Understand the language of sales
· Prepare for a sales opportunity
· Begin the discussion on the right foot
· Make an effective pitch
· Handle objections
· Seal the deal
· Follow up on sales
· Set sales goals
· Manage sales data
· Use a prospect board
Social Media Marketing
Social media is a staple of modern life. It is so enmeshed in the way that we communicate that companies have little choice but to engage social media as part of their marketing strategy. Before implementing any social media strategies, you should take the time to understand the benefits as well as the risks of using different social media platforms to reach current and potential customers.
With our “Social Media and Marketing” workshop, your participants will discover the specifics of how to effectively use social media marketing and its pros and cons.
· Understand different social media platforms
· Identify audience
· Monitor and measure performance
· Consider pros and cons before making decisions
The meaning of Telephone Etiquette can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be a unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication, inside and outside the office. It can be the special way that you show confidence in any challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With our Telephone Etiquette workshop, your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop better telephone communication skills. By improving how they communicate on the telephone and improve basic communication skills, your participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
· Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
· Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
· Know how to handle angry or rude callers
· Learn to receive and send phone messages
· Know different methods of employee training
Top 10 Sales Secrets
No one is born a sales person. No one has a special gift that makes customers buy products/services. Everyone can however, learn how to sell successfully. By learning to communicate with customers, build lead lists, and sell the company’s services with authority, anyone can be a successful sales person.
With our “Top 10 Sales Secrets” workshop, your participants will discover the specifics of how to develop the traits that will make them successful sales people and how to build positive, long lasting relationships with their customers!
· Learn how to develop effective traits
· Learn how to “know” your clients better.
· Better represent the product/service
· Cultivate effective leads
· Sell with authority
· Learn how to build trusting, long term relationships with customers
Trade Show Staff Training
Deciding to attend a trade show is a large investment for any company. Preparation is essential: It’s better not to go to a trade show than to go unprepared. Every person in your booth is an ambassador to your company, make sure they are prepared. Trade show attendees usually plan a list of whom they’re going to visit before ever entering the convention center doors, make sure you are on that list.
Make sure your staff has the right tools to succeed with our Trade Show Staff Training course. A successful trade show will benefit your company on many levels. The most basic statistic is that it can cost half as much to close a sale made to a trade show lead as to one obtained through all other means. Get your staff trained and get to that trade show!
· Recognize effective ways of preparing for a trade show
· Know essential points to setting up a booth
· Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviors during the show
· Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
· Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
· Wrap up the trade show and customer leads
Director of Business & Industry Services