WINTER INTERSESSION – 2 weeks
January 2, 2020 – January 15, 2020
First day to register – November 4, 2019
- Apply for Admission
- Submit proof of high school or GED
- Schedule Placement test if needed
- Submit proof of prerequisite (unofficial transcript) where advisors will input your prereq
Email them to Advising or fax to 860-932-4306
Include course CRN#, your banner id and contact information
- Register for class and pay full tuition and fees. Payment is required at time of registration.
– Financial Aid does not cover winter intersession courses.
– Log into myCommNet with your NET ID and password for registration and payment.
For more information, call the Admission Office at 860-932-4002 or the Advising Center at 860-932-4008
Please review the Course Search for the most up-to-date course information including the CRN# needed to register.