- Submission deadline is April 6, 2023 at 11:59pm.
- Submissions must be made ONLINE. Use the form below to submit your poem(s) as an attachment or a link. If sending a link, be certain you have shared access privileges so the file can be opened. If you need assistance, contact Deneuve Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions are read and judged blind by a committee of QVCC faculty and staff. To protect this process, your name must NOT appear in the document(s) containing your poem(s). The online submission form will create the ID link between poems and poets, necessary to identify prize winners after the poems are judged. Again, the online form will assure that we know you are the author of any poem you submit.
- Prizes are offered in ALL five categories: 1st $100 / 2nd $50 / 3rd $50. The Committee reserves the right to not grant an award, to choose co-winners, and to add honorable mentions.
- Students can submit up to three poems in each category for which they are eligible, but they cannot win more than one award in any category. QMC Students who are taking college courses are not eligible for the QVCC English category.
Submission Deadline is April 6 at 11:59pm.
Scroll down to the form. Once you click “submit” you should receive an email confirmation no later than the next business day. If you do not receive that confirmation, contact Deneuve Hernandez at email@example.com.
Julius Sokenu Poetry Submission 2023
Once you click “submit” you should receive an email confirmation no later than the next business day. If you do not receive that confirmation, contact Deneuve Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org