What’s Your Game Plan?
Open house – Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6 p.m.
What is your plan for fall 2018?
Open house is the best way to discover why QVCC should be your choice for starting, continuing or finishing your college education.
- Attend and apply for the fall 2018 FREE
- Hear from current and past QVCC students during our Student Panel Q&A and learn why QVCC is the right choice for you
- Meet our faculty and student services staff
- Tour our college lead by the QVCC Student Ambassadors
- We are more than just classrooms – meet leaders of the Student Government Association and clubs.
- The on-campus SPIROL Art Gallery will be open for browsing.
Our grads leave with ZERO federal debt
The 2017 graduating class marked the SEVENTH year with no QVCC graduate leaving with Federal student loan debt. QVCC financial aid is given in the form of grants – you don’t pay back a grant!
Grants through the State of Connecticut and scholarship and support from The QVCC Foundation have made this possible for our graduates.