Congratulations on your acceptance to QVCC
Now is the time to complete the steps to become a QVCC student. Once you have enrolled or completed your assessment testing, enrolling in a LEAP Workshop will ensure that you are ready to start your college career on the right foot. Take the workshop in the location that is most convenient for you.
- LEARN Get educated about the various online student resources.
- ENROLL You will be given a list of potential courses for the upcoming term, based on your BSA, SAT or ACT scores.
- ASSESS Determine what courses work best with for the upcoming term based on your work and home-life.
- PROCEED Register for courses! If you are unable to do so by the end of the workshop, you can follow up at the Student Success Center.
Why should I attend?
If you are new to QVCC, this brief workshop will provide you with information and the tools you need to start your college career on the right foot, without wasting any time in obtaining your desired degree and/or certificate.
Do I need to attend?
Although it is not required, you will be given the opportunity to have any questions answered regarding the enrollment process and register for courses with an advisor.
What are the benefits?
You will gain valuable information that will help you start as a student and be successful for your tenure at the College. You will be:
- Introduced to your plan of study and course requirements
- Provided with resources for the support services offered on campus
- Taught about your financial aid award and the verification process
- Shown how you can register online for courses
- Learn how to access their student email and download Office 365
- Introduction to online student resources including
If you have completed the accepted students checklist and ready to register, you will be able to meet with an academic advisor in our Student Success Center after the workshop.
When am I ready to attend?
After you have completed your BSA, exemption from BSA or successfully transferred in credits from another college.