The ceremony will be held at the Danielson Campus, outdoors, in the Richard Berry amphitheater.
- Caps & Gowns – Caps and gowns are pre-ordered and free for graduates. Distribution takes place at the pre-graduation celebration.
- Diplomas – You will receive a diploma cover the evening of graduation. Diplomas will be mailed mid-July.
- NO Tickets are required for guests if the ceremony is held at the Danielson campus. There is no outdoor seating for guests. Guests are encourage to bring lawn chairs or blankets to enjoy the ceremony.
- In the event of rain, the ceremony is held at Woodstock Academy Field House. A decision will be made by noon on Wednesday, May 27.
GRAD FEST! Date TBD
You are invited and encouraged to attend the Grad Fest which will be held on the Atrium Green at the Danielson Campus. The evening will include:
- Distribution of caps and gowns*, honor cords and society stoles
- Graduation packets including: Details for graduation day, Admission tickets in the event of rain (five per graduate), Commemorative invitations
- Food and Beverages
- Live music
- Alumni speaker and welcome to the QVCC Alumni Association
- And much, more!
*Due to space limitations, this event is limited to graduates only.
*For students unable to attend Grad Fest caps and gowns will be available for pick-up at the Danielson Student Success Center.
Willimantic: For students wanting to arrange delivery of gowns to Windham Tech, students MUST contact Donna Bayer Carreaux 860-932-4020. You will need to provide your name, height and weight when reserving your gown.