The ceremony will be held at
The Woodstock Academy Alumni Field House, 57 Academy Rd, Woodstock, CT.
- Caps & Gowns – Caps and gowns are pre-ordered and free for graduates. Distribution takes place at the pre-graduation celebration.
- Diplomas – You will receive a diploma cover the evening of graduation. Diplomas will be mailed mid-July.
- Graduates should report to the Bates Auditorium no later than 4:30 p.m. The procession begins promptly at 6:00PM, and time is needed to ensure graduates are lined up correctly, name pronunciation is correct, and any outstanding issue regarding honors or honors chords is answered.
- Tickets will be required for guests, who should enter the building at the gymnasium entrance. Each graduate will receive FIVE tickets for guests when they pick up their cap and gown.
GRAD FEST! – May 28, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
You are invited and encouraged to attend the Grad Fest which will be held on the Atrium Green at the Danielson Campus. The evening will include:
- Distribution of caps and gowns*, honor cords and society stoles
- Graduation packets including: Details for graduation day, Admission tickets in the event of rain (five per graduate), Commemorative invitations
- Food and Beverages
- Live music from Table for Two
- Alumni speaker and welcome to the QVCC Alumni Association
- And much, more!
*Due to space limitations, this event is limited to graduates only.
*For students unable to attend Grad Fest on May 28th, caps and gowns will be available for pick-up on Wednesday, May 29th, at the Danielson Student Success Center between 9:00AM – 2:00PM.
Willimantic: For students wanting to arrange delivery of gowns to Windham Tech, students MUST contact Donna Bayer Carreaux 860-932-4020 no later than Friday, May 17th. You will need to provide your name, height and weight when reserving your gown.