October is Advising Month
Make an appointment with your academic advisor to plan your spring schedule and to discuss your career goals. Your advisor will help you determine what courses you need to earn your degree, and if your goal is to transfer, your advisor will help you navigate that process as well. Additional workshops and events will occur throughout October to help you prepare for spring registration that begins on November 1.
Schedule an appointment your academic advisor during advising month to:
- Discuss fall course progress
- Prepare for spring registration
- Explore major and career options
Do you know your advisor?
All registered students have an assigned advisor. Not sure who?
- Did you meet with your advisor?
- Did you select your spring schedule?
- The spring schedule will be available as of October 1, 2017
- Did you attend Advising Events?
10/10 Advising Workshop for First Year Students 10/12 Advising & Registration Workshop for Continuing Students 10/19 Commit to Complete 10/24 Transfer Fair 10/24 Nursing Information Session 10/26 Eastern Advising
Registration Opens November 1st
By registering early, you get to:
- take the classes you want at times you want.
- have more time to handle roadblocks
- have one less thing to do later
Need help registering?
Attend the #iregistered registration rally
Register now, pay later!