Pomfret, CT to Willimantic, CT running along the Airline Trail
Individual runners and up to 5 member teams
- Individual runner – $100
- Relay team (up to 5 runners) – $200
- 4 hour time limit
- SORRY! NO dogs or strollers
- Race limited to 75 teams and 75 individual runners.
- There will be NO event day registrations.
- No refunds.
- Event takes place rain or shine.Participants must sign a waiver releasing the QVCC Foundation from liability as part of the registration process.
There is limited parking at the Airline Trail Head in Pomfret (Route 169 where race begins) but ample parking is available at the Willimantic Elks, 198 Pleasant Street, Willimantic.
- No double dipping!
- Top individual male and female – cash prizes
- Top individual age groups: 19 and under; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49;50-59; 60-69; 70 and over
- Team prizes: Fastest all male, all female, coed, and 13 and under
Participants will receive a gift and entrance to the post-race celebration at the Willimantic Elks Club.
Will be held at the Willimantic Elks Club, 198 Pleasant Street, from 11 A.M. to 3 P.M. Participants may bring guests for an additional $20 entry fee. $10 for children. Space is limited, first come, first served.
Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from the start and end of the race as well as to/from each relay point.
Restroom facilities will be provided at start of race only.
Refreshments provided at ALL relay stations.
Water supplies at- Kenyon Road, Potter Road, and South Brook Road