The marketing and communications staff is available to consult with you on your project and/or provide materials and public relations. Due to the process of creating, approving and printing marketing materials, it is important to make requests with the appropriate advanced notice. Due to the volume of projects, we need to prioritize based upon submission date.
Please note: Marketing/PR requests require a two week turn-around minimum. Printing requests require a 4-5 day turn-around. If you require both Marketing/PR and printing, please factor in both turn-around times.
Below are the official colors used for the College website and publications:
Below is access to official QVCC logos. Consistent use of color is a critical component of the graphic. If you need assistance or have additional questions, please contact the Marketing and Communications Department.
You should only use graphics that you have permission to use, such as clip art provided through Microsoft Office suite. If you are looking for a specific graphic, Marketing has access to iStock by Getty Images.
If you would like photography at one of your events, please make a request through the marketing request form. Although we can’t be at all events, we will attempt to meet your request. A camera is available for borrow through the marketing department or through the library.
To raise awareness about the people, programs and goodwill that makes QVCC great. Our goal is to increase public awareness of the college and the QVCC Foundation; build equity for the brand, and enhance the QVCC image.
- Developing, maintaining and protecting the college’s community image and brand. Learn more about our brand.
- Promoting the College mission, priorities and initiatives.
- Communicating key institutional messaging to the outside world.
The marketing and communication department provides the following services:
- Advertising- Digital, print, radio and social
- Content development and web site
- Marketing and public relations campaigns and plans
- Graphic design, photography and videography
- Print materials and publications