Application procedures are printed at the bottom of each position announcement.
Due to the large volume of applications received, we are unable to field phone or email inquiries or confirm receipt of applications.
Incomplete or late application packages may be discarded.
On-Going Adjunct Faculty Position Openings
QVCC is looking for the following adjunct instructors:
- Blueprint Reading
- EDM (Electrical Discharge Machine)
- Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances
- Manufacturing disciplines in: Milling, Lathe, and CNC
- Manufacturing Math
- Medical Assisting
- Music-Beginning Guitar I
- Pickleball (a health and physical education class)
- Theater – Acting I
- Theater – Introduction to Acting Lab (to produce and direct a theatrical production)
Continuing and Professional Education Department Position Openings
QVCC’s Continuing and Professional Education Department is regularly seeking dynamic instructors in a variety of topics, including workforce development programs, business and industry workshops and personal enrichment opportunities for the community.
If you are interested in proposing a class, or would like more information on the classes taught, please look at our Continuing and Professional Education page at https://qvcc.edu/continuing-ed/ for more information