QVCC Administrators, Faculty, and Staff
- John Lewis, Interim Dean of Academic Affairs and Student Services, 860.932.4115
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Windham Hospital
- Backus Hospital
- ProHealth Clinic at Day Kimball,- extended hours and weekends- 860.344.0007
Law Enforcement Agencies
- CT State Police – Troop D, 55 Westcott Rd., Danielson CT 860.779.4900
- Willimantic Police Department, 22 Meadow St., Willimantic CT 860.465.3135
Additional Resources for Veterans
- Veterans Crisis Hotline (available 24/7): 800.273.8255
- Veterans Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 800.273.8255 – Press #1 (or text to 838255)
Important Information concerning confidentiality of reporting:
College administrators, area hospitals, and law enforcement agencies will take all lawful steps to preserve confidentiality of any information reported by victims. However, all three groups have responsibilities under Federal and State laws that may require them under certain specific circumstances to disclose information about reported incidents. As such these organizations cannot guarantee complete confidentiality of information reported to them.
QVCC has contracts with two independent providers of counseling services who, by State law and Professional Ethics, can provide the highest level of confidentiality allowable under State and Federal laws.
For Sexual Violence issues: Sexual Assault Crisis Center of Eastern CT 90 South Park St. Willimantic CT 06266 24-hour local hotline 860-456-2789
24-hour hotline – English 860-999-5545
24-hour hotline – Spanish 860-568-8332
For Domestic Violence Issues: United Services Domestic Violence Program
132 Mansfield Ave. Willimantic CT 06266
24-hour hotline – Danielson 860-774-8648
24-hour hotline – Willimantic 860-456-9476
· If asked to do so, QVCC staff will assist victims in making contact with any of the above agencies.